Sunday, August 14, 2011

Speed update.

Hiya... I've been quite busy here in Berat and haven't really had the time or energy to blog for the last couple weeks. In fact, I don't really have the motivation to even be doing this now. Plus, lots of exciting things have been happening lately and I would rather get to the current stuff so I'm going to speed photo update today and hopefully find the motivation to update more regularly so I can fill you in on all the random, interesting, day-to-day things instead.

Tivat
 There were many lovely photo ops in Tivat.




Podgorica
 Podgorica was pretty boring... The most exciting thing for me was the mall where I picked up a few much needed items. Shoes for example. I find shoes to be quite necessary when traveling.


Tirana
 My first impression of Albania... It just got better and better!




 I loved this pedestrian street!

 Second hand Bazaar.

 The lovely Kiwi gals I met at the hostel, Cleo and Talita.

 Amazing vegetarian Albanian dishes at the restaurant Oda, where I ate several times actually!

My server all three times I went to Oda! It was such a cute little restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment